The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Birthday Shaves of the Day

giphy-downsized.gif

Friday SOTD
[IMG]

Razor: Schick Type F
Blade: Schick Injector (D5)
Brush: Savile Row 3226
Bowl: Symmetrical Pottery Green
Pre-Shave Scrub: PAA Ice Cube 2
Pre-Shave Butter: GroomingDept Mojito
Shave Cream: Truefitt & Hill West Indian Limes
Balm: C&E West Indian Lime
Aftershave: Royall Lyme
Happy Birthday!!!

22 December, 2023

Hello everyone! Hope you had a pleasant evening.

Great birthday shave this morning. Gonna be warmer here today so I decided to go with nice fougere scents. Wonderful scent and great lather from the Barrister and Mann "Fougère Classique" shave soap built with the new (to me) Simpson "Chubby" 2 Manchurian badger brush for two passes with the '56 Gillette Super Speed and I finished with the matching splash and Penhaligon's "English Fern" EdT. I love the scent of the B&M soap / splash. I may have to invest in a bottle of Houbigant "Fougere Royale".

Not much actually planned for today. I do want to go get a haircut and thought about going and donating a pint of blood.

Hope you have a great day. :)

Barrister and Mann "Fougère Classique" Shave Soap / Simpson "Chubby" 2 Manchurian / '56 Gillette Super Speed
Gillette Platinum /
Alum / Barrister and Mann "Fougere Classique" After Shave Splash / Penhaligon's "English Fern" EdT

IMG_3757.jpg

Would have posted my shave earlier this week. But it’s hard to take a pic and hold a weed trimmer at the same time.

Back