The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #9: Rules & Sign Ups

OK, who else here is just scanning the counter to see what heysi has?

I'm assuming the empty salsa jar is for used blades.

Hey I call a lot of bingo as well. 2 friday nights out of the month I call bingo at church.

I see a Durham Duplex razor of which I just got one and waiting on some personna blades to come in. What do you use and where do you get them @heysi ?

I see a Durham Duplex razor of which I just got one and waiting on some personna blades to come in. What do you use and where do you get them @heysi ?

I bought the Durham for its handle only. I use it with my pre-war tech. Adds extra weight. I've heard people use standard DE blades for it but I'm not brave enough to try. Let me know how it works for you. Maybe I'll give it a try as well.

I bought the Durham for its handle only. I use it with my pre-war tech. Adds extra weight. I've heard people use standard DE blades for it but I'm not brave enough to try. Let me know how it works for you. Maybe I'll give it a try as well.
Hey the @ thing worked ??? I'll post in my journal when I use it and maybe a video in my VLOG if I get brave ?

Back