The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo game #61 - We Love Nurse Dave!

NurseDave

“Stefan’s Glitterbomb King”
Legacy
First Responder
Concierge
Here are the Rules of the WE LOVE NURSE DAVE bingo game:

1. You must be a TSC member in good standing, with at least 10 meaningful & valid posts.

2. Spirited banter is highly encouraged, and recommended but be a gentleman/ lady in all interactions.

3. This will be word bingo. During the game you will see in one of my posts or videos, the calls or puzzles that lead to a call. These calls will all be related to some of Nurse Dave’s favorite things. There will be at least 3 calls per day.

4. Caller will announce when all calls have been completed for the day

5. Bingo cards: Each player will receive 1 Card, which will be sent via PM before the game begins unless you sign up after the game begins. You may print out your cards, or keep it digital. As calls are received, mark them on your cards.

6. Once you believe you have a bingo you must type "TSC BINGO" in this thread. The first person to call TSC BINGO wins the game (There are no ties). Then you must submit a photo of your card in this thread, for verification by the caller, before it is official. If it is not a good Bingo, play will resume. If more that one player calls "TSC Bingo" and have Valid Cards, the winner will be determined by time stamp of when posted. This game will require a simple 5 space bingo in a straight or diagonal line.

7. The winner of this game will receive the following:
* The highly coveted Bingo Wizard Badge and bragging rights!
* The honor of being the caller of the next Bingo game (to be started within 4 weeks of winning--no bogarting the badge!).
* An additional prize

8. These rules must be posted by the caller before each game, and edited for the specifics of their game.

9. If you have any questions, or if any rule needs clarification, let the caller know. The caller has the final say in any questions, disputes, or clarifications regarding calls/rules.

__________________________________________________________COPY AND PASTE BELOW THIS LINE____________________________________________________________________
Bingo #61 Sign-ups:

CALLER - NurseDave

Last edited:
Why whatever do you mean, Dave? I know I am a bonehead
😁

__________________________________________________________COPY AND PASTE BELOW THIS LINE____________________________________________________________________
Bingo #61 Sign-ups:

CALLER - NurseDave

1. barberdave

I am sitting this one out. I will be on vacation for the playing of this game.

Bingo #61 Sign-ups:

CALLER - NurseDave

1. barberdave
2. EMG06

Bingo #61 Sign-ups:

CALLER - NurseDave

1. barberdave
2. EMG06
3. HEYSI (and we all know I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE NurseDave)

Bingo #61 Sign-ups:

CALLER - NurseDave

1. barberdave
2. EMG06
Unhealthy love, but love nonetheless

Bingo #61 Sign-ups:

CALLER - NurseDave

1. barberdave
2. EMG06
4. Spider

I'm gonna try to play this time.. I have a lot of stuff going on right now so I don't know how active I will be.... Some personal stuff to deal with Too......

Bingo #61 Sign-ups:

CALLER - NurseDave

1. barberdave
2. EMG06
4. Spider
5. Jaro1069

Bingo #61 Sign-ups:

CALLER - NurseDave

1. barberdave
2. EMG06
10 bonus calls just for you!

Bingo #61 Sign-ups:

CALLER - NurseDave

1. barberdave
2. EMG06
4. Spider
5. Jaro1069
6. Fenster

So I guess this thing starts today or something. The question will be, will I get my trophy from the last game before this one is over. 🤨

Back