The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BIg Shave Southwest (28 Mar in Phoenix, AZ)

BassPlayerBoz

Veteran
Searched the forums & only found my post re: the one they had last year. ==> I was wondering if folks here were aware of this - Especially members who live in AZ (since it's in Phoenix... well, actually Chandler... which is right next to Phoenix.) Anyway.... I'm planning to go this year & was wondering if any other forum members were going to make it.

Yeah, I was wondering about this, but didn’t see an appropriate forum to post it in. I wish I could attend, but I’m way too far away.

I was always under the impression that this is a PAA-related event. That wouldn’t be a deal-breaker for me - other than the fact that I haven’t had much luck with PAA products.

I was always under the impression that this is a PAA-related event. That wouldn’t be a deal-breaker for me - other than the fact that I haven’t had much luck with PAA products.
It is true that Doug Smythe of PAA started this (along with a gent from Old Town Shaving in Pasadena.) But from what I've seen in videos of past events, sponsor/ vendor lists, etc., there are a lot more vendors/ other shaving shops, artisans, & manufacturers taking part in it the just PAA & Old Town Shaving.

It is true that Doug Smythe of PAA started this (along with a gent from Old Town Shaving in Pasadena.) But from what I've seen in videos of past events, sponsor/ vendor lists, etc., there are a lot more vendors/ other shaving shops, artisans, & manufacturers taking part in it the just PAA & Old Town Shaving.
Good to know. I’m closer to Michigan than Arizona, so I’d be more likely to head to the Maggards meetup. But it’s good to know about this event.

this is the only forum i frequent so i hadn't seen this yet. Doesn't look like i will be able to make it though.

Always wanted to go to a shave event. But never have. They had one in Seattle a few years ago. But that was it in this region. As far as I know.

Always wanted to go to a shave event. But never have. They had one in Seattle a few years ago. But that was it in this region. As far as I know.
I thought that there was an annual event in Seattle. Haven't watched that closely though.

Maybe there is? I only heard about it that 1 time. Did a Google search a few months later and didn't come up with anything new.

That was at least a good 3yrs ago. Will have to do some new research.

I’ve always wanted to go to a Shave Event. But there always so far away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve always wanted to go to a Shave Event. But there always so far away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Start your own. Doesn't need to be big. I've hosted a few gatherings of local wet shavers. It's always a good time.

Back