The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BarberDave's Tattoo for hitting 300 members

BarberDave's TSC Anniversary and 300 members Thank you TATTOO - You Decide!

Votes: 5 71.4%

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • #3 BOTH

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Greetings Members.
As you know when we hit the 300 member landmark, Chris, Chad and I decided to do something to celebrate the occasion. As you know since the Covid-19 changed a bunch of thing, and currently I am the only one that has not complete what was promised which is getting a tattoo of the TSC Logo. To make it fun, you guys now can make some choices as I have another idea. The Tattoo Chops are currently still closed but are slated to open soon, and when they do I will be getting it done, and @uacowboy will be filming and maybe even a facebook live. Anyway I have placed a poll up to help determine which tattoo to get. Please vote. I will leave this up for 14-days

#1:
our logo for 2020

Covid Logo 2020.jpg

This was an item I did early in 2018 that showcased us as partners in my ever consistent love of sci-fi that included out names
TSC Promo Portrait 2020.jpg

Both

giphy.gif

I say if it’s not done by the time we hit 400 Chad actually gets to give him the tattoo

Back