The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Autumn Ash and Samhain return 10/10

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
Southern Witchcrafts is doing a site wide restock. They've been not making soap while renovating their home. The first scents they are putting back in stock are the Fall favorites Autumn Ash and Samhain. Autumn Ash is probably my favorite Fall scent from any soap maker. It's just the perfect scent that embodies this time of year. And if you like Pumpkin scents, Samhain is really great too.

Autumn Ash scent notes: Maple, spice, smoke, amber, cedar, oud, rain, plum, blackberry, ash, birch tar, pumpkin, coffee, dirt, mildew

Samhain scent notes: Bourbon, tobacco, pumpkin, sandalwood, nutmeg, oud, incense, amber, vanilla, hazelnut, charred wood, musk

These scents will be restocked this Saturday 10/10 at Noon (Eastern).

(I have no affiliation with SW, except that I love their products. Just passing the info along.)

autumnash-600x604.pngSamhain-Soap-2-600x600.png

Last edited:
Picked up Autumn Ash last month after trying samples of both AA and Samhain. AA is more complex to my nose, while the Samhain was more stereotypical pumpkin spice-y. Think I remember Courtney mentioning that she felt Samhain was the most "approachable" of their entire lineup.

Back