The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Asylum Rx stand/storage Question

Dave in KY

Shave Newbie
I like getting stands for my razors. Did you that own them find a stand or way to stand them up or just lay them where you want? I may need to make one.....

I bought several stands off AliExpress that look like the Rockwell stand. But a slight difference in price, I paid under $2 each. They've been working just fine for me. They have a large enough hole to hold everything from my vintage Gillette's to a Merkur Futur & most recently the Timeless Bronze OC today.

Maggard has a variety of inkwell stands from 11 to 15 mm. One of them would probably fit an RX.

Edit: or maybe not, I forgot about the flare at the end.

Looks like I'd need just over 15.25 mm. I'll look around or make something. Got 1 from China awhile back for the Karve but wrong size a I was guessing while it was on the road, Slim Adjustable fits it though. I'll look around and maybe make something. Thanks for the responses. I've got some ideas but thought I'd check with those that may have had one and did something.

I bought several stands off AliExpress that look like the Rockwell stand. But a slight difference in price, I paid under $2 each. They've been working just fine for me. They have a large enough hole to hold everything from my vintage Gillette's to a Merkur Futur & most recently the Timeless Bronze OC today.
Well that’s a good price for sure.

Back