The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Asylum RX $160

NurseDave

“Stefan’s Glitterbomb King”
Legacy
First Responder
Bingo Wizard
Concierge
This is on a BST of another site. If you're interested I can help facilitate the purchase if you're not a member.

Been watching them. Is this the one with black wearing off? Too much for a blind purchase as I'm looking at the Cobra too before deciding on an attainable SE AC stylerazor......

Been watching them. Is this the one with black wearing off? Too much for a blind purchase as I'm looking at the Cobra too before deciding on an attainable SE AC stylerazor......
No, it's a silver one that looks like new.

I found it. John was kind and offered me a chance to take his for a trial. I'd like to try it and compare to some others before taking the plunge but thanks for posting this Dave

1f44d.png
1f44d.png

Ugh, I'm thinking about it just because it's such a good deal

Isn't it your dream to have one Rx powder coated, but you'd need two in order for the dream to become a reality? Just sayin'...
That's exactly why I would get it. My wife would not be please though.

It's a race. I sent DE an email asking about price for doing such a thing. If they respond before it's sold I'll grab it. But I keep checking and hoping someone will buy it and take the decision away.

It's a race. I sent DE an email asking about price for doing such a thing. If they respond before it's sold I'll grab it. But I keep checking and hoping someone will buy it and take the decision away.
If you get and after my trial I like it. I'll buy it from you to save eyerolls from the misses...... ??

Still blows me away the Mr. Mild NurseDave likes the shaves from the thing.

Back