The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

ASCO Orange

Over the years I have sent out many sample packs and they seem to register high. I never tried the reds. By no means a DE blade expert but oranges and vintage Wilkies shine for me.

Over the years I have sent out many sample packs and they seem to register high. I never tried the reds. By no means a DE blade expert but oranges and vintage Wilkies shine for me.
Hey I love Super-Max Blue Diamond Titanium Blades and many are meh...they are cheap and you enjoy the ASCOs and that is ALL that matters! By the way I love vintage Wlikies and the Indian and newer German ones!

Hey I love Super-Max Blue Diamond Titanium Blades and many are meh...they are cheap and you enjoy the ASCOs and that is ALL that matters! By the way I love vintage Wlikies and the Indian and newer German ones!
I like the new Wilkies also.

ASCO makes some decent blades. Picked up a 100 pk from Amazon a while back and they shave well, perhaps not the best longevity in the business but a nice affordable blade option worth trying IMO.

Back