The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Arizona fire..

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
I just wanted to make sure None of you guys in AZ are being affected by the fire currently going there !!!! Let us know if you can that you guys and gals are okay...

That is good to hear. I saw on the news something about a 3 alarm fire that happened today and that multiple fire departments from multiple jurisdictions had to be called in to fight it and wanted to make sure all you guys were okay !!

Well as an update we now have 27 wildfires with the largest at just over 22,000 acres. A couple at around 1500 acres that are near, but not threatening populated areas. It is that time of year and many more to come probably

Its sad there are so many fires.
Not really. Wildfires are nature's cycle. It helps thin out underbrush and add nutrients to the soil. It's just a problem when they get close to the invasive species humans. Kinda like earthquakes, better to have a bunch of little ones letting off pressure than none at all.

"Fire is good!". - Gene Hackman, Young Frankenstein

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Thats true , but I was just saying its sad that they have destroyed so many peoples homes and take so many lives....

I mean I know its ....

the-circle.gif

Everyone still safe ??
I am also talking about All the members and their families here and Not just Arizona now......

Back