The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Are Razorock SS V3 any good

ICETEE

Jr. Shave Member
I have been using the RazorRock V2, I was wondering if anyone had jumped from the V2 and upto the V3 and is their much improvement.

ICETEE

shave like a man till you die

I got a V3a because I was tired of waiting for Blackland to remake SS Vectors. Sorry, no V2 for a comparison.

I’ve used Feather pro, Feather ProGuard and Schick Proline blades. I like my results.

Now that I’m thinking about it, I need to try a Feather Pro Super

I‘m similar to Bill - I‘ve only used the V3 - and I think it is a damn fine single edge, right up there with the Vector! But I haven’t had the V2 to do a comparison

I‘m similar to Bill - I‘ve only used the V3 - and I think it is a damn fine single edge, right up there with the Vector! But I haven’t had the V2 to do a comparison
Thanks Scuttlesoap,I love the V2 but I Love SS razors

Thanks Scuttlesoap,I love the V2 but I Love SS razors
I’m with you - Stainless is my first love - I used the V3 primarily for noggin shaves - and it was a 2 pass machine for me - very efficient - yet it was a fun and comfortable shave each time. And for the price - it punches way above its price oint.

I’m with you - Stainless is my first love - I used the V3 primarily for noggin shaves - and it was a 2 pass machine for me - very efficient - yet it was a fun and comfortable shave each time. And for the price - it punches way above its price oint.
What are noggin shaves?

Back