The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Anyone tried this DE blade?

LNHC

Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations
Artisan Retailer
Just curious about thes blades, never heard of them before. How do they compare to feather.

Bolzano Superinox Inossidabile double edge razor blade.

Thanks in advance.

Lisa

A lot rate them high. They were just okay for me. Sharp and Smooth but nothing special enough for me to buy in bulk but some LOVE them. (y)

I've heard of a few people that like them, but personally I thought they felt like using a rough piece of broken concrete.
I think Chad gave them a decent rating in his bad blade series though, so definitely one of those things that is YMMV.

^^^ What Sam said! Very like Feathers. After a shave or two the calm down and are pretty ok.

Nice blade. It's not very smooth, like all German made blades, but not rough like some. Has nice sharpnes, and lasting. They were quite popular in Europe, years ago, because it was widely available, among few. They were made by Feintechnik, which is brought by Harry's and I didn't try them since :)

I tried them with one of my first orders of blades in a sampler pack. I really wasn‘t impressed, they didn’t live up to my expectations. I found that I got a much better shave from the Gillette Nacet blades in the sampler. I might need to go back and try them again.

I have some...I use them every now and then. I wouldn't say that I would buy a 100 pack...but they are better than a lot.

Bolzano Blades are middle of the road blades. They shave good for my skin and often put them in the same category/confuse them for Perma-Sharp but believe the latter to be a better blade. Thankfully there are a ton of options out there since everyone has different requirements.

Back