The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Anybody drive a Honda CR-V?

After 13 years my beloved Honda Element has seen it last day. Someone turned left in front of my wife as she had the green light and was proceeding through an intersection. BAM! Element determined to be "totaled" by the insurance company. They no longer make the Element and all the used ones are more used then we would like. We are looking at a Honda CR-V. Anyone have experience with this vehicle?

image.jpeg

All the CRV’s I’ve ridden in have been quite comfortable on trips. Judging by the number of them in our church park on Sunday, the must be pretty good.

My aunt has one for a while. Sporty SUV type, seemed to be reliable. I’d just a soon have a Toyota RAV4. 😁

We owned for awhile. Ended up being too small. Go for the Pilot.

Obviously still a Honda so it will really only die the way your Element did sadly

Same thing happens to my pilot last week, except it was a deer (two actually). Looking at maybe replacing it with an odyssey. I need seating for 6.

Same thing happens to my pilot last week, except it was a deer (two actually). Looking at maybe replacing it with an odyssey. I need seating for 6.
That should have enough headroom for a 'hawk

Back