The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Any one know what happened to Banda Proscuitto?

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
I mean...they were pretty awesome. My favorite member was Donnie of course. Such a seriously good looking dude...man that guy could sing and play a guitar! Or was it the maracas? I bet he played both. Anyway, there is almost no evidence that they existed, undoubtedly from all the super star power that their rival band, Menudo, wielded. Yeah, Menudo was good, but Banda Proscuitto? Now that's music!

All I know, is that when this guy starts pouring shots..... IT'S A PARTY! I think, I don't really remember much from that night.....

Rumor has it that when the band gets together and partakes in Tequila the surrounding people get a quite the treat and a free show.

I've seen their tour bus on the side of the road a few times. I think they would be able to do more tour locations if they upgraded to an actual combustion engine...those miniature donkeys look TIRED.

I heard the band recently got together and went on the Mezcal tour. Showing up in some seedy locations. Work is work I guess.

Could be sooner than you think

1f632.png
1f44d.png

I hear their rendition of "i'm too sexy" is OUT of this world!

I was playing a gig in Milwaukee and a member of Menudo came on stage and shook his maracas to one of our tunes. He was a retired member as they age out of that rotating boy band concept. After the gig we all went to the all nite Ham n’ Egger diner. He treated. His name was Oscar and he was handsome and charismatic. We were ugly and stoned.

I was playing a gig in Milwaukee and a member of Menudo came on stage and shook his maracas to one of our tunes. He was a retired member as they age out of that rotating boy band concept. After the gig we all went to the all nite Ham n’ Egger diner. He treated. His name was Oscar and he was handsome and charismatic. We were ugly and stoned.
How did I miss this post?!

Back