The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Any love for Baby Grogu?

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
He's known by many names... The asset, The Child, Baby Yoda (although not accurate), and finally Baby Grogu or just Grogu. Regardless of what you call him, he's the reason many people watch and have become super fans of the Mandalorian show on Disney+. Honestly, The Mandalorian is the best thing to come out of the Star Wars Franchise since the original trilogy.

I'm on a few "Baby Yoda" fan pages on FaceBook, and the amount of merchandise out there now featuring The Child is staggering. Collecting his stuff has become some folk's main hobby. Now, I didn't fall too deep into the rabbit hole, but there is a select few pieces that I wanted to own. He's just so cute!

The first thing I got was this cute guy. I actually bought two. One to keep in the original packaging...
IMG_1974.jpg

And one to take out. He's wearing his Halloween and his Christmas attire.
IMG_1973.jpg

Then, my mom got me this one for Christmas. It's basically the same one, except he comes with accessories.
IMG_1978.jpg

Then there are the Funko Pop figures....IMG_1975.jpg

And I have a second Bone Broth one guarding my coffee.
IMG_1431.jpg

I also have this one, but on my desk at work.
1611631537849.png

This is my 3D printed razor holder, made by @uacowboy
IMG_1976.jpg

And now, my pièce de résistance. The life size figure from Sideshow Collectibles.
IMG_1981.jpg
IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1982.jpg

So what do you have??

I have some of the ones you have also plus the Christmas ornament in his carrier and some 3d printed ones including key chains and other various and a custom made one plus about 20 others that I will have to take a pic of later since I'm in bed now. My mom made my 3 kids one , my little girls is pink. I will take pics of those too..

My son got one of the animatronic figures for his birthday a couple of weeks ago. We live in the Phoenix area, and my mother in law drove all the way to Tucson to get it. He also has a blockhead (Lego figurine) and we got him some Grogu boxer briefs for Christmas. He also got the Darksaber toy for his birthday. For Halloween next year, he wants the whole family to dress up as Mandalorian characters.

Back