The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Another Thank You! To the Cadre

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Hey guys:

Just a quick thanks to all of you that have contributed to the TSC Media Forum so far. The concept was simple. To give you folks a place to post reviews, tutorials, shaves, etc. That way it was to the members, from the members, in a way to help everyone in a single forum.

At 1st you guys scared me as it was crickets in there, but I guess we have have that trepidation of being the 1st one. So I posted, as you all know I have no scruples, LOL

Now it has taken off, and we appreciate the professionalism in all the videos, and reviews. That attention to detail is what will make that section indispensable to not only the Cadre, but the Traditional Shaving Community at large.

As this grows if we see we need more topics that would benefit, such a foodie reviews, photography, etc we can look at adding them. Please pm me and we can discuss.

Again Thanks for embracing the Media Section, and all other areas of The Shaving Cadre Forum

You are the Life Blood of this place and we appreciate all you do!

Dave
Chris
Chad

Back