The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Announcement: A new chapter and a new mission

Victory~Dale

Jr. Shave Member
Veteran
I've always believed that God introduces people and circumstances within our life at the right time to help us grow just like a book develops with each chapter. When I retired from my second career in 2016 I knew that I would need to find something I enjoyed doing and was passionate about and so on December 7, 2016 Victory Shaving Company officially took flight. After much deliberation I believe that I am now being called upon to write a new chapter or start a new mission if you will and as such Victory Shaving Company will commence wrapping up operations in this our final year. My goal is to end the year with no inventory left and as I have a lot of mission kits left, I will be primarily focused on finding all of them good homes to reside in. In addition to current inventory I do have approximately 140 empty soap tins which will allow me to make approximately 7 final batches I'm just not quite sure which of the different soaps I will make. I do plan on having some pretty good sales on Memorial Day Weekend, Father's Day, July 4th Weekend and Veteran's Day Weekend and so forth but for maximum product availability/selection I would encourage any/all current or potential Victory Shaving aficionados to shop earlier rather than later.

It has been my absolute honor and privilege to be a part of "The Shaving Cadre" and it is my intention to remain as a general member of this fantastic group.

God bless you and your families and God bless America

Wow Dale! How sad and exciting at the same time! Thanks for your steady support of the traditional shaving community and sharing your passion.

May you be blessed on this next chapter of your life! Excited to see what it holds for you! 🤙

Sad to see the doors of Victory closing Dale, but I do want to wish you the best of luck in your next chapter and I hope you will still pop in around here and say hi!

Very sad to hear this news, but if a door has opened that betters your life...you have to walk through it. Good luck and God bless you in your future endeavors!

You are a class act and always welcome here. Please keep us updated on your future endeavors!

Appreciate the update, Dale, and wish you all the best in the days to come. I love your products but even more your humility and commitment to others. We have been the beneficiaries of your good work and kindness. Thanks so much. I look forward to continued interaction in TSC in the days to come and a few more Tubs of Victory before the doors close.

Take care and many blessings, Mark

Back