The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

An update on our friend

Cvargo

“They call me Chingo”
Owner
Legacy
As many of you know our dear friend @BarberDave and his wife @AvocadoQueen have been caretakers for many years. First to his mother and now to Sharon's mother. Unfortunately today she received some not so great news and this has been what's led to Dave not being on the cadre as much lately.

Regardless of your beliefs please keep Dave, Sharon, and Sharon's mother in your prayers, thoughts, vibes, best intentions, etc. They need it now.

Just wanted to stop in real quick and say thank you so much For the thoughts and prayers. Unfortunately at this time the news is not so good so I would ask to keep please keep Sharon And her family in your thoughts and prayers as they navigate the hard decisions that will need to be made in the near future I’ll try to stop in as much as I can until things smooth out a little bit. Thanks for all you do Cadre love and light to you all

Oh Dear. We grieve with Sharon and Dave. Heaven just got a new Angel named Beverly.

Back