The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Ammo?

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Bingo Wizard
Concierge
My son just bought a hunting rifle. He decided he wanted a 6.5 creedmore caliber. Now we can’t find ammo for it. Anyone know of any decent places to buy ammo online for a good price?

for a good price?
This is the part that you are going to have issues with. Unfortunately, anything outside of the big sellers are going to be really expensive.

I use a site (and I think they have an app also) called Gundealio it's a kind of aggregator of better deals on the internet. Looks like they list some 6.5 CM on there. But man that stuff is expensive. Hope this helps.

Also...not sure if it is helpful or not...do you have a Bass Pro or Cabela's near you? You can look up online to see if 6.5 CM is available at a location near you. Also, they often will ship to store. And they give a 5% veterans discount every day now.

We are out of .30-06 basically here in STL and in central Missouri:.. I got lucky that my dad reloads, or I wouldn’t have anything to shoot!

We are out of .30-06 basically here in STL and in central Missouri:.. I got lucky that my dad reloads, or I wouldn’t have anything to shoot!
Hunting ammo is really hard to find. I go to the store a couple times a week and other than .270 win mag, .308 or the occasional box of 30-30 hunting ammo is incredibly hard to find.

Hunting ammo is really hard to find. I go to the store a couple times a week and other than .270 win mag, .308 or the occasional box of 30-30 hunting ammo is incredibly hard to find.
It makes a guy wonder... I assume its a component issue and a hoarding issue, but who knows?

Back