The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

All the Aqua Velvas?

Modern? I believe the above comment is correct.... original sport. I know at least a few guys here have it/had it from a recent Walgreens gift set from a few Christmas’ ago. Otherwise, the brothers from the North could help out 👍

Aside from the green, Original Sport (which you have coming to you)..... it really seems that when we had this discussion on B&B years ago, there was one other version available from overseas, aside from the one light blue that you do have.

Dont forget the Vintage Poker Chip AV Set. I have one i picked up on the bay some years back, it has Redwood, and Lime i believe but will have to check the actual names of the scents but comes with 4 small bottles. Was hoping they would have a stronger scent but mostly detect alcohol with a light scent.

Dont forget the Vintage Poker Chip AV Set. I have one i picked up on the bay some years back, it has Redwood, and Lime i believe but will have to check the actual names of the scents but comes with 4 small bottles. Was hoping they would have a stronger scent but mostly detect alcohol with a light scent.
There’s even more vintage scents than just from that set... but the OP was looking for just what was currently available.

In my childhood, I only remember one AV. It was green and in a clear bottle that had golf ball dimples on the lower half.

I picked up the Spanish Aqua Velva just because I wanted the glass bottle. The aftershave is just okay, the scent is a little more mild to my nose. I think I’ll refill it with ice blue when it runs out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back