The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Adjustable Injector

DocHoliday0831

Won't Share His Sugar Daddy
Legacy
anybody know anything about these and how they work? I didn’t have an injector and bid on one of these hopefully I didnt mess up but if I did I will buy a second one of a different type

I have several of them and they can be a lot of fun to use. The injector blades are thicker, so they are more rigid than DE blades. Do you have injector blades already?

Blade4vor said:
I have several of them and they can be a lot of fun to use. The injector blades are thicker, so they are more rigid than DE blades. Do you have injector blades already?

not until I win the bid then I was gonna buy some ?

i also bid bid on a three straight lot switch a barber hone and a separate lot of a henkels straight

Which adjustable injector did you bid on? Schick? Pal?

As far as your other bids: Go big or go home, right?
1f601.png

The Schick adjustable is a nice razor. The Pal adjustable is nice but it isn't as forgiving.

INJECTAH!!!!! I've never used the adjustable ones but my Schick is awesome. The Lady Schick is what convinced my wife to switch to shaving with a brush and soap, thanks to Sam for pifing the lady Schick

I bid on a Schick adjustable black handle with 1-3-5-7 on the dial. Poster for auction seemed like they were selling off old stuff their dad or grandpa had and didn’t really know what exact model stuff was

DocHoliday0831 said:
I bid on a Schick adjustable black handle with 1-3-5-7 on the dial. Poster for auction seemed like they were selling off old stuff their dad or grandpa had and didn’t really know what exact model stuff was

Well, if you win the Schick Adjustable, shoot me a PM and I'll send you some injector blades to get you started.

And, well, if you don't win, shoot me a PM anyway and I'll see if I can't send you down you down the injector rabbit hole. Be warned, they can be an adventure all of their own!
1f609.png

DocHoliday0831 said:

I believe that is a Type M. The Injectors are fantastic shavers, though they can take a couple of shaves to get accustomed to.

I have to go pick mine up. I bought a type G with 100 blades then accidentally shipped it to my parents' house.

The adjustable injector is my second favorite injector. My favorite is the Personna Floating Head.

Still need to find some of those twin blades. I keep forgetting about them.

I won it!!!!!! Now I just need to figure out how to use it when it gets here and post photos of course!

Piece of cake. Injectors are the most intuitive of all the different razor types. A shave so easy, it’s like you’re cheating.

Eric is correct in that it is an M type adjustable injector. Rich has one and used it in his journal posting a few days back. I was given one of these as my first razor (not a hand me down, but NIB) one Christmas back in the day (early 1970s). I used it until 1976 when I went to Paris Island. Frankly I do not remember much about the way it shaves, and I have no idea what ever became of it. The only injector I have now is a G type, which is much older, but fully capable of BBS every outing.

Back