The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

A Warm Hello From Florida :)

Hi, you all.

I hope everyone is doing well.

I'm an Artisan Soap Maker, and I'm new to the forum.

I've been making men's grooming products for a few years.

My soap making career started with a soap and balm I made for a friend who suffered from psoriasis, I still make a lot of Neem soaps, serums, and balms for my psoriasis and eczema customers. Helping them feel better always warm my heart, my youngest customer is only 4years old.

My soap making was the one thing that helped me cope when my son was diagnosed with a mental illness a few years ago. It was the hardest thing to accept, but when I went into my soap room, it was me, my butters and oils and a whole lotta self-talk, and somehow somewhere things started to get better.

I started to tinker with shaving soaps when I saw my husband started to show a few signs of aging, he used regular soap to shave and I had a feeling that I could design a shaving system that will make him look and feel good. He's been using the Preshave oils, shaving soaps aftershave splash and aftershave balm religiously, and his skin did improve a lot.

Today I enjoy sharing in other wet shavers journeys.

I look forward to be part of the Shaving Cadre.

Take care & God bless ?

Welcome to the forum Pschoe, great to have you here! Poke around, get familiar with the place and have fun!

Welcome to the cadre! We are happy to have you here!

Welcome, glad to have you here. Look forward to hearing more about your products.

Good Morning ?
Thank you all for the warm welcome
I look forward to share my soaps and other grooming creations soon.

i hope you all will have a super relaxing weekend.
Take care and stay safe
Patricia ? (pschoe)

Welcome! A neem and tea tree shampoo bar made by an artisan cured my scalp seborrhea. I'm a big believer in artisan soap products.

Back