The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

A Walk

Lisa and I went for another walk today. Outside temperatures were in the mid-80s, but we strolled through Fauntleroy Park, where the trees gave us plenty of cool shade. Although not truly rain forest, it is quite lush, with many ferns, amazing for being in the middle of town; and despite our lack of recent rain, there were running streams all around.
xGzLN14.jpg
D565b9T.jpg
ZIIPC0q.jpg
PEvqwrM.jpg
FWkvOuQ.jpg
7fIAAC6.jpg

Great Pics. I'd love to take a walk through there! I'd really like to incorporate evening walks with my girl, into our routine.

Absolutely wonderful! We don't have anything like that here in Louisiana. Thanks for sharing!

Absolutely wonderful! We don't have anything like that here in Louisiana. Thanks for sharing!

You're quite welcome. Thanks for the note. Someone else asked me about mosquitos during the walk, and I told him I have not noticed any at all around here this year. We don't have many of them, but it's unusual to have none. I imagine you have plenty and to spare there in Louisiana.

Back