The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

A CBL Shave Soap Surprise!

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
With all the USPS/UPS/FedEx/Amazon packages that have come an gone this year...I wasn't expecting anything yesterday. But in the mail came a surprise package from our very own Chris @CBLindsay and @CBLSoap.com

I grabbed the package from the doorstep and placed in on the counter like I do with all packages that are not mine to open (opening Danger Wife's packages is a huge no-no and it has been told that a man once lost an arm trying to do so). I just assumed it was for the wife. Danger Mama said that it wasn't her package and I was curious. I opened the well taped package. In it was a plethora of shave bounty! So much stuff! In it Chris sent me his new Dragon's Pub (DP) (A combination of Dragon's Blood and Roasted Oatmeal Stout...and yes...this is a keeper scent that might be better than the two scents separately) in his new wood shave bowls, DP Aftershave Tonic, and DP Post-Shave Oil. A healthy portion of the new CBL Orion Shave Soap. Leather and Vetiver bar soap as well as a CBL Patch (which will either go on my tactical diaper bag or tactical Danger Baby carrier) and dog tag with chain. And then there is the Pièce de résistance. A pile of Christmas soap. I honestly had to do a second take and I asked Danger Mommy if that soap looked like a Poop Emoji...to which she affirmed that it did. I asked Chris about it...and he said it is indeed a Christmas Poop. Or as it might eloquently be put...a "Shitty Christmas." :poop:🎅 💩🎄

Anyway...I just want to say a huge thank you to Chris for his amazing generosity and the willingness to make 2020 go out on a positive note as well as ushering in a wonderful 2021. Chris...you really outdid yourself.

P.S. - The purpose of running a business is to make money...not give all your product away for free! 🤪

1609070064479.png1609070078591.png1609070091263.png1609070112179.png

Hey, when a guy and his wife have a baby during a pandemic AND a hurricane named Delta. AND that guys name was ALREADY @dangerousdon ...you do anything you can to make that guy, his wife and the danger-baby your friend going into 2021. The roaring 20’s are just getting started baby.

...and yes, I own a poop emoji mold.

Back