The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

A Blessed Thanksgiving to all

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Sharon and I want to wish all Cadre members and family a Very Happy Thanksgiving. As mentioned by Chad in another post, there is no way that I could have imagined the evolution of the Cadre as not only the greatest gentlemen’s forum but the camaraderie that has grown. What I am most thankful for is that my two partners @CVargo and @CBLindsay let share this crazy idea with them a bunch of years ago we all took a chance and have formed a wonderful partnership these guys are family, as are all the legacy members, as well as all the cadre!

2020-2021 threw us all a major curve ball, and even though it was crap, it brought out a miracle in my opinion. We had zoom calls. This unlikely media has allowed some of us to open our homes, our personal lives, and become family. I challenge anyone to find a closer forum anywhere. This is what i am most thankful for, the support we give each other, and the time we spend together.
So, Cadre- thanks for being here, thanks for all you do, thanks for your membership, and the best of wishes for a joyous and Happy Thanksgiving

A special thanks to @CVargo and @mvargo for opening up their home to us this special Thanksgiving.

Cheers all!
C261B2DC-BC69-4246-BB5E-EC85EABEB408.jpeg

Back