The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

50 + years as a Master Barber

Knothead

Jr. Shave Member
Artisan Retailer
A good friend of mine recently celebrated being a Master Barber for over 50 years in Lorain Ohio. His brother (a twin) also is a Master Barber in a neighboring city in Vermilion, Ohio. They were honored by the City of Lorain and the Italian American Association for combining for 100 years of service to the community. Pete's (my friend) son is also a barber in his shop. Runs in the family.
I wanted to commemorate a personal plaque for his shop and show him appreciation for being such an outstanding leader, businessman, and family man. I actually had this started prior to even hearing about his city recognition, which is a neat coincidence.
If anyone wants to send him a congratulatory note his facebook page is: Log into Facebook
And by the way....he disc jockeys in his spare time. Never a dull moment with Pete.
IMG_3168.jpg

Very awesome from one to another Please give him my congratulations and ask him about the "Roffler Sculpture Kut" He should smile at that. Beautiful Work!

Back