The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

3d printed Rubberset 400 Brush

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
Okay i'm just gonna ask you guys.. Does anyone have a 3d printer that they can print one of the Rubberset 400 handles on? If so how much would one of you charge to 3d print me a handle. I'm getting beyond frustrated trying to find one of the original handles that is not beyond repair and have just decided to see if i can get a 3d printed one... thanks for looking and if one of you can print one...I mean i will still look for an original but this would help ease the frustration until I can find one.......

Last edited:
There are more than 1 copies out there to buy to get you by. Razorock, Alpha etc
i had not seen the italian barber site when i posted this earlier today and have since then (thanks to you guys ) discovered the SE one for i think it was 19.99 plus shipping...

sorry i had to edit this i just discovered i quoted the wrong price, its 22.99 plus shipping.. sorry to have bothered everyone.

Last edited:
The aluminum handle has some nice heft to it.

I'll be the "hair shirt" here in that I bought the plastic orange handle version when it first came out a few years back and ended up cutting off most of the handle as it was, at least for me, too damned long. The black synth knot was state of the art then and is still good for those who like a little "scritch". I like the newer gen. knots better however. YMMV.

There is a regular size 400 handle and a slim one in case the original size one is to big for some hands. They also included a shaving bowl design in the tribute file with a brush rest..IMG_20200505_185703.jpg
This isnt my pic because I havent gotten a 3d printer yet. I'm hoping to get one ( 3d printer ) soon

Back