The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2024 May TSC Sumo Contest

First post updated with Graybeard picks and fixing Heysi picks.

Picks are locked now and no new entries.

If anyone saw it, can I please ask for an explanation of the Day 3 bout between Hidanoumi and Tamashoho in the Juryo division?

I don’t get why Tamashoho was the winner?

If anyone saw it, can I please ask for an explanation of the Day 3 bout between Hidanoumi and Tamashoho in the Juryo division?

Never mind. Found a replay with a different camera angle that explained the result.

Never mind. Found a replay with a different camera angle that explained the result.
At first bout I was like WHA!!!!!! But I also found other angles.

Just watched the Day 4 highlights

Daieisho v Kirishima was super exciting

And the toughest player award to the judge in the Hoshoryu v Hiradoumi match. 700lbs of man landing on your leg and you’re still making the calls.

Don’t see that in the NFL everyday

Finally got enough time to update the tracker. Been working on it off and on for the past couple of days. Here are the results after Day 6.

1715960862891.png

Double check your picks:

1715960936490.png

Back