The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2022 TSC Convention Las Vegas- dates

Dates for TSC Con 2022

• April 22-23-24 2022

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • April 29-30-May 1 2022

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • May 6-7-8 2022

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Hi folks. Here is the 1st of a couple of surveys to narrow down dates. For our inaugural event it will be a 3-day Friday/ Sat / Sun. Please only vote for one date. Poll will be up for 14- days

The first or last would work best. We don’t have on-call assignments for next year. And it’s far enough away any should be able to be accommodated.

Turns out my Birthday weekend I will have my kids, so I’m good with either the 22nd or the 6th. No preference on either.

We are going for the middle set of dates. We are off to the UK for a buddy’s wedding in June…barring a Covid debackle

I went with the first set of dates. No real reason other than it’s earlier in the year and more likely to have less hot weather.

No preference here.
Interested but don't want to vote as others have mentioned plan's during one of the choices.

JUST A SUGESTION MAYBE PUT A 4TH CHOICE AS ALL THE ABOVE/ANY DAY IS GOOD.

No preference here.
Interested but don't want to vote as others have mentioned plan's during one of the choices.

JUST A SUGESTION MAYBE PUT A 4TH CHOICE AS ALL THE ABOVE/ANY DAY IS GOOD.
You just want to drive me nuts and have me to make a decision Huh ROFL:ROFLMAO::oops: See if you guys do it, I cant get blamed........ Well less than usual....

For those that haven't voted, the middle dates (end of April/beginning of May) are when our minor league baseball team will be in town. If that helps anyone with their vote. hint, hint.

Although......now that I've gone and looked again....the first set of dates also work for the baseball. So batter up, chums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back