The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Happy Anniversary @avocadoqueen

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
34 yrs and I cannot think of a person I would have rather spent this journey with, some good, some bad, but always have each others back. After this many yrs, what gift could I give her that I already had not. ( This is satire)...

What do you get the girl with everything and want to share it at the same time... hmmmmm oh yea COVID. So we spend this glorious day doing laps around the house, napping, and a glorious take out meal. Who says I cannot show a girl a good time!

Happy Anniversary Sharon, With Love and Covid:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

34 yrs and I cannot think of a person I would have rather spent this journey with, some good, some bad, but always have each others back. After this many yrs, what gift could I give her that I already had not. ( This is satire)...

What do you get the girl with everything and want to share it at the same time... hmmmmm oh yea COVID. So we spend this glorious day doing laps around the house, napping, and a glorious take out meal. Who says I cannot show a girl a good time!

Happy Anniversary Sharon, With Love and Covid:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes, you really know how to take my breath away! But really, a relaxing day pampered with delivery/take out and my sweetheart watching a comedy together is just the ticket. I love you today and always. Happy
Anniversary.

Back